Chicken, Sweetcorn and Noodle Frittata
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 40 minutes
- 450g Fantastic fresh Hokkien thick noodles
- 2 cups cooked shredded chicken breast
- 3 spring onions, finely sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and chopped
- 1 long red chilli, deseeded (optional) and chopped
- 1 cup corn kernels
- ½ cup coriander leaves, roughly chopped
- ¾ cup grated cheddar
- 125g creamed corn
- 8 extra-large eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 180°C. Grease a 25cm x 30cm baking dish and line with baking paper.
- Prepare the noodles according to pack instructions. Drain, rinse under cold water and roughly chop.
- Put the cooked noodles, chicken, spring onions, garlic, chilli, corn kernels, coriander, cheddar and creamed corn together in a large mixing bowl, stirring gently to combine. Place noodle mixture in prepared baking dish.
- Place the eggs, soy sauce, salt and pepper together in a large jug and whisk until well combined. Pour egg mixture over the noodles, stirring gently until noodles are evenly coated in the egg mixture.
- Bake in preheated oven for 40 minutes or until frittata is golden and just cooked. Allow to cool slightly before removing from pan.
- Serve frittata hot or cold with extra coriander.
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 10 minutes
- ½ pack Fantastic Rice Crackers
- 200g camembert wheel, cut into 12 wedges
- ¼ cup rice flour
- 1 extra-large egg, lightly beaten
- vegetable oil, for frying
- ½ tablespoon flat leaf parsley, finely chopped, to garnish
Redcurrant Sauce Ingredients
- ½ cup redcurrant jelly
- 2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons fresh rosemary, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon grainy Dijon mustard
- Place rice crackers in a food processor and pulse until mixture is a fine crumb.
- Place flour, lightly beaten eggs and rice cracker crumb separately in three small shallow dishes.
- Dip each camembert wedge in flour, egg and crumb mixture until well coated. Refrigerate until ready to cook.
- For the redcurrant sauce, combine jelly, vinegar, rosemary and mustard together in a small saucepan over a low heat, stirring until jelly melts. Bring to the boil and remove from heat. Set aside until required.
- Heat oil in a small saucepan about 5cm deep over medium heat. To check if the oil is ready, drop a small piece of bread into the oil, it should sizzle and become golden.
- Place chilled camembert wedges into hot oil in batches of 3-4, turning after 1-2 minutes or until both sides are golden. Remove from pan and drain on kitchen paper.
- Serve crispy camembert wedges with red currant dipping sauce.
Beetroot, Dill and Greek Yogurt Dip with Goats Feta & Walnuts
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 200g cooked beetroot, skin removed and finely grated
- ¼ cup dill, finely chopped
- ½ clove garlic, crushed
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- salt flakes and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon feta, crumbled
- 1 tablespoon toasted walnuts, chopped
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine beetroot, 2 tablespoons dill, garlic, yogurt, salt, pepper, sugar and olive oil together, stirring until combined.
- Spoon dip into a serving bowl and top with remaining feta, walnuts and dill.