Beetroot, Dill and Greek Yogurt Dip with Goats Feta & Walnuts
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 200g cooked beetroot, skin removed and finely grated
- ¼ cup dill, finely chopped
- ½ clove garlic, crushed
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- salt flakes and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon feta, crumbled
- 1 tablespoon toasted walnuts, chopped
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine beetroot, 2 tablespoons dill, garlic, yogurt, salt, pepper, sugar and olive oil together, stirring until combined.
- Spoon dip into a serving bowl and top with remaining feta, walnuts and dill.
For more recipes visit fantasticsnacks.com.au
© Fantastic Snacks 2016