Chicken, Sweetcorn and Noodle Frittata
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 40 minutes
- 450g Fantastic fresh Hokkien thick noodles
- 2 cups cooked shredded chicken breast
- 3 spring onions, finely sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and chopped
- 1 long red chilli, deseeded (optional) and chopped
- 1 cup corn kernels
- ½ cup coriander leaves, roughly chopped
- ¾ cup grated cheddar
- 125g creamed corn
- 8 extra-large eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 180°C. Grease a 25cm x 30cm baking dish and line with baking paper.
- Prepare the noodles according to pack instructions. Drain, rinse under cold water and roughly chop.
- Put the cooked noodles, chicken, spring onions, garlic, chilli, corn kernels, coriander, cheddar and creamed corn together in a large mixing bowl, stirring gently to combine. Place noodle mixture in prepared baking dish.
- Place the eggs, soy sauce, salt and pepper together in a large jug and whisk until well combined. Pour egg mixture over the noodles, stirring gently until noodles are evenly coated in the egg mixture.
- Bake in preheated oven for 40 minutes or until frittata is golden and just cooked. Allow to cool slightly before removing from pan.
- Serve frittata hot or cold with extra coriander.
For more recipes visit fantasticsnacks.com.au
© Fantastic Snacks 2016