Crispy Chicken Tacos with Avocado, Coriander & Sweet Chilli Sauce
Preparation Time: 20 minutes
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
- 100g pack Fantastic Rice Crackers barbecue flavoured
- 400g chicken tenderloins
- ¼ cup rice flour
- 2 egg, lightly beaten
- 312g pack white corn tortillas (12pk)
- ¼ iceberg lettuce, shredded
- 1 avocado, de-seeded, skin removed & sliced
- ½ cup coriander leaves
- 1 vine tomato, sliced
- 1/3 cup Greek yogurt
- 1/3 cup sweet chilli sauce
- Place rice crackers in a food processor and pulse until mixture is a fine crumb.
- Place flour, lightly beaten eggs and rice cracker crumb separately in three small shallow dishes.
- Dip each chicken tenderloin in flour, egg and rice cracker crumb until well coated.
- Heat oil in a medium saucepan about 5cm deep over a medium heat. To check if the oil is ready, drop a small piece of bread into the oil, it should sizzle and become golden.
- Place crumbed chicken tenderloins into hot oil in batches of 3, turning after 2-3 minutes or until both sides are golden and chicken is cooked through. Remove from pan and drain on kitchen paper.
- To assemble taco’s, place a little iceberg lettuce down the centre of each tortilla, followed by some sliced avocado and coriander. Top each with some cooked chicken tenderloin, a dollop of yogurt and a drizzle of sweet chilli sauce.
For more recipes visit fantasticsnacks.com.au
© Fantastic Snacks 2016