Crumbed Prawns with Lime and Chilli Dipping Sauce
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 10 minutes
- ½ pack Fantastic Rice Crackers sweet chilli & sour cream flavoured
- 12 large green prawns, peeled and deveined
- ¼ cup rice flour
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- ¼ cup shredded coconut
- spray oil
Dipping Sauce Ingredients
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- ½ cup sweet chilli sauce
- ½ cup fresh coriander, finely chopped
- Preheat oven to 180°C (160°C fan-forced) and line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Place rice crackers in a food processor and pulse until mixture is a fine crumb.
- Place flour and lightly beaten egg separately in two small shallow dishes.
- Combine rice cracker crumb and shredded coconut together in another small shallow dish.
- Dip each peeled green prawn in flour, egg and crumb mixture until well coated. Refrigerate until ready to cook.
- For the dipping sauce, combine juice, sweet chilli sauce and coriander together, stirring to combine. Set aside until required.
- Spray prepared prawns on both sides with oil and place on prepared baking tray.
- Bake in preheated oven for 8-10 minutes or until prawns are cooked through.
- Serve crumbed prawns with extra coriander to garnish and the dipping sauce.
For more recipes visit fantasticsnacks.com.au
© Fantastic Snacks 2016