Grilled Pineapple Salsa
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
- 3 x 5mm thick slices (approx. 300g ) pineapple, skin removed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ½ Lebanese cucumber, deseeded and finely diced
- ½ red capsicum, deseeded and finely diced
- ½ long green chilli, deseeded and finely chopped
- juice of a lime
- ¼ cup coriander leaves, roughly chopped
- salt flakes and freshly ground black pepper
- Heat a barbecue or chargrill pan to high.
- Brush pineapple slices with olive oil and place on preheated grill for 3 minutes each side or until chargrilled. Remove from heat and allow to cool completely. Finely dice cooked pineapple.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine diced pineapple, cucumber, capsicum, chilli, juice, coriander, salt and pepper together, stirring until combined.
- Serve with Fantastic Goodies crackers.
For more recipes visit fantasticsnacks.com.au
© Fantastic Snacks 2016