Pea, Mint, Garlic, Feta and Lemon Dip
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 1 ½ cups frozen peas, thawed and blanched
- ½ cup mint leaves, roughly chopped
- ½ clove garlic, crushed
- 100g goats feta, crumbled
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest, finely grated
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- salt flakes and freshly ground black pepper
- Place blanched peas, 1/3 cup mint, garlic, 75g feta, zest, juice, olive oil, salt and pepper together in a food processor and blend until smooth.
- Spoon dip into a serving bowl and top with remaining feta and mint leaves.
For more recipes visit fantasticsnacks.com.au
© Fantastic Snacks 2016