Roasted Capsicum, Tomato and Black Beans Nachos with Feta & Avocado
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 25 minutes
- 2 x 100g Fantastic Goodies Snacks
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Mexican chilli powder (eg. Masterfoods)
- 1 red capsicum, deseeded and diced
- 1 yellow capsicum, deseeded and diced
- 1 large brown onion, peeled and diced
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and crushed
- 1 long red chilli, deseeded (optional) and chopped
- 400g tin crushed tomatoes
- 400g tin black beans, drained and rinsed
- salt flakes and freshly ground black pepper
- ½ cup coriander leaves
- 50g feta, crumbled
- ½ avocado, deseeded, peeled and chopped
- 1 lime, cut into wedges
Greek Yogurt and Coriander Sauce
- 1/3 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 spring onion, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon coriander leaves, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- Salt flakes and freshly ground black pepper
- Heat olive oil in a large non-stick sauté pan over a medium heat. Add chilli powder, capsicums, onion, garlic and chilli, stirring frequently for 5 minutes or until onion is tender.
- Add tomatoes and black beans, stirring to combine. Cover and cook for 20 minutes and season with salt and pepper.
- For the sauce, combine yogurt, spring onion, coriander, juice, salt and pepper together, stirring to combine. Set aside until required.
- To serve, scatter 1/3 of the Goodies snacks over a large serving platter. Top with 1/3 of the bean mixture, 1/3 coriander, 1/3 feta and 1/3 avocado. Repeat the process with the remaining Goodies snacks and topping ingredients. To finish, drizzle over yogurt sauce and place lime wedges on the side.
For more recipes visit fantasticsnacks.com.au
© Fantastic Snacks 2016