Satay Chicken, Coriander and Broccolini Noodle Stir Fry
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
- 3 x bricks of Fantastic Instant noodles (from 700g pack)
- 2 tablespoons peanut oil
- 4 skinless boneless chicken thighs, cut into bite sized pieces
- 1 red onion, peeled and sliced
- 1 carrot, peeled and julienned
- 1 red capsicum, deseeded and finely sliced
- 1 bunch broccolini, trimmed and chopped into bite sized pieces
- 2 tablespoons chopped roasted peanuts, to garnish
- 4 sprigs fresh coriander, to garnish
Satay Sauce Ingredients
- 1 teaspoon peanut oil
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and finely chopped
- ½ cup chicken stock
- ¼ cup crunchy peanut butter
- ¼ cup sweet chilli sauce
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- Prepare the noodles according to pack instructions, drain and keep warm.
- For the sauce, heat oil in a medium saucepan over a medium heat. Add the garlic and cook for 1 minute. Add stock, peanut butter, sweet chilli sauce, soy sauce and lime juice. Bring mixture to the boil, stirring until smooth, then remove from heat.
- Meanwhile, heat 1 tablespoon oil in a wok over a medium-high heat. Add chicken in two batches and stir-fry for 3-4 minutes or until cooked through. Remove from pan.
- Heat remaining oil in the wok, add onion, carrot, capsicum and stir-fry for 2-3 minutes. Add broccolini and 2 tablespoons water, cover and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the prepared noodles, cooked chicken and sauce to the wok, stirring to combine and until heated through.
- To serve, garnish with roasted peanuts and fresh coriander.
For more recipes visit fantasticsnacks.com.au
© Fantastic Snacks 2016