Teriyaki Noodle Salad Bowl
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 2 minutes
- 3 x bricks of Fantastic Instant noodles (from 700g pack)
- 125g snow peas, trimmed and sliced
- 1 red capsicum, deseeded and sliced
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, diced
- ½ cup coriander leaves
- 1 cup edamame (soy beans), thawed
- 1 medium carrot, peeled and julienned
- 2 spring onions, sliced
- 2 tablespoons pickled ginger
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- ¼ cup shredded nori seaweed (sushi sheets)
- 2 tablespoons Teriyaki sauce
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 2 teaspoons pickled ginger water
- Cook noodles following pack instructions. Drain and roughly chop with scissors.
- In a large mixing bowl combine prepared noodles, ½ snow peas, ½ capsicum, ½ cucumber, ½ coriander, ½ edamame, ½ carrot, ½ spring onions and ½ sesame seeds tossing until combined.
- For the dressing, combine teriyaki sauce, vinegar and pickled ginger water together in a screw top jar, shaking to combine.
- Place salad in four serving bowls and top with remaining salad ingredients and top with pickled ginger nori, before drizzling with dressing.
For more recipes visit fantasticsnacks.com.au
© Fantastic Snacks 2016