Calamari/squid, Chilli, Ginger, Garlic, Basil, Coriander and Lime Noodle Stir-fry
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
- 350g Fantastic Chow Mein Fresh Noodles
- 2 tablespoons peanut oil
- 400g calamari tubes, cleaned, scored and cut into bite sized pieces
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 tablespoons grated ginger
- 1 long red chilli, deseeded (optional) and chopped
- 3 spring onions, cut into 1cm chunks
- 200g broccolini, trimmed
- 1 tablespoon light soy sauce
- ¼ cup lime juice
- ½ cup Thai basil leaves
- lime wedges, to serve
- Prepare the noodles according to pack instructions, drain and keep warm.
- Heat half the oil in a wok over a medium-high heat, add garlic, ginger and chilli and stir-fry for 1 minute. Add calamari and stir-fry for 2-3 minutes, or until translucent. Remove from wok and set aside.
- Add remaining oil, spring onions, broccolini and ¼ cup water, cover and cook for 2 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Add the noodles, cooked calamari, soy, lime juice and basil, tossing together until well coated.
- To serve, divide noodles between four bowls and serve with lime wedges.
For more recipes visit fantasticsnacks.com.au
© Fantastic Snacks 2016