Chicken Chow Mein
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
- 350g Fantastic Chow Mein Noodles
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 500g chicken breast fillets, sliced
- 2 cups shiitake mushrooms, sliced
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 1 cup spring onions, cut into 3cm pieces
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 teaspoon white pepper
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- Prepare the noodles according to the packet instructions, drain and keep warm.
- Heat oil in a wok over medium-high heat.
- Add garlic, saute for 30 seconds. Add chicken and stir-fry for 5 minutes. Add mushrooms and fish sauce, stir-fry for 1 minute.
- Stir in the noodles, spring onions, water and pepper.
- Cover and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Stir through sesame oil and serve.
For more recipes visit fantasticsnacks.com.au
© Fantastic Snacks 2016