Chicken Noodle Salad Jar
Makes: 1 Jar
- 1 pkt Fantastic 2 minute noodles, chicken flavour
- handful spinach leaves
- ½ cup shredded bbq chicken
- 4-6 cherry tomatoes, halved
- ½ cup diced cucumber
- ½ spring onion, finely sliced
- ¼ cup roasted peanuts
- fresh coriander
- Combine together in a small food processer, ¼ cup peanut butter, ¼ cup coconut milk, 1 clove garlic, juice of ½ lemon, dash of soy sauce.
- Season to taste.
- Place into a small container and seal.
- Choose a 400 ml jar with a tight fitting lid and a smaller container for the dressing.
- Prepare the noodles according to packet directions, drain.
- Layer up the jar with the spinach, noodles, chicken, tomatoes, cucumber, spring onion, roasted peanuts and coriander.
- Seal and store refrigerated till ready for lunch snack.
- Pour over the prepared dressing and enjoy.
For more recipes visit fantasticsnacks.com.au
© Fantastic Snacks 2016