Chilli Chocolate Bliss Balls
Preparation Time: 20 minutes
- 1x packet Fantastic Rice Crackers, Sweet Chilli and Sour Cream
- 1 cup deseeded prunes
- ½ cup currants
- ¼ cup cocoa or cacao powder
- 2 tbsp tahini
- 2 tsp orange zest
- ½ red chilli, seeds removed and roughly chopped
Sesame seeds and chocolate sprinkles for rolling
- Place the rice crackers into a food processor and blend until it makes a fine crumb.
- Add the prunes, currants, cocoa, tahini, orange zest and chilli. Blend to combine.
- Take a generous teaspoonful of the mixture and using your hands, roll into balls, then roll to coat in either the sesame seeds or chocolate sprinkles.
- Store the coated balls in an airtight container in the fridge.
For more recipes visit fantasticsnacks.com.au
© Fantastic Snacks 2016