Chinese Style Mushroom Medley (Oyster, Enoki & Shiitake) & Broccoli Noodle Stir-fry
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
- 450g Fantastic Hokkien Fresh Noodles
- 2 tablespoons peanut oil
- 500g mixed mushrooms (oyster, enoki & shiitake)
- 1 brown onion, peeled and sliced
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 2 teaspoons grated ginger
- 1 long red chilli, deseeded and chopped
- 300g broccoli florets
- ¼ cup vegetable stock
- 1/3 cup oyster sauce
- Prepare the noodles according to pack instructions, drain and keep warm.
- Heat half the oil in a wok over a medium-high heat, add the oyster and shiitake mushrooms and stir-fry for 2-3 minutes or until browned, adding the enoki mushrooms for the final minute of cooking. Transfer mushrooms to a bowl and keep warm.
- Add remaining oil, onion, garlic, ginger and chilli and stir-fry for 1 minute. Add broccoli and stock, cover and cook for 2 minutes of until broccoli is tender.
- Add the noodles, oyster sauce and return the mushrooms to the pan, tossing together until well coated.
- To serve, divide noodles between four bowls.
For more recipes visit fantasticsnacks.com.au
© Fantastic Snacks 2016