Kung Pao Pork
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
- 350g Fantastic Fresh Singapore Noodles
- 500g pork tenderloin, sliced
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon minced ginger
- 1 teaspoon corn flour
- 1 teaspoon water
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon dry sherry
- 1 green capsicum, sliced
- 1 carrot, shredded
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 spring onions, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons chilli sauce
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 cup roasted peanuts, chopped
- Marinate the pork for 10 minutes in a mixture of ginger, garlic, cornflour, water, soy sauce and sherry.
- Prepare the noodles according to the packet directions, keep warm.
- Heat oil in a wok over medium-high heat. Add the pork mixture and stir-fry for 4 minutes or until pork loses its pink colour.
- Add the capsicum and carrot and stir-fry for 1 minute.
- Stir in 1/4 cup water, onions, chilli sauce and lemon juice and cook for 2 minutes.
- Stir in the noodles, sprinkle with peanuts and serve.
For more recipes visit fantasticsnacks.com.au
© Fantastic Snacks 2016