Minced Pork, Garlic, Hoisin, Shaoxing Wine, Cucumber, Spring Onion Noodle Stir-fry
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
- 350g Fantastic Hokkien Fresh Noodles
- 2 tablespoons peanut oil
- 400g pork mince
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled & crushed
- 1 long red chilli, deseeded (optional) and chopped
- ¼ cup Hoisin sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Shaoxing rice wine
- 1 tablespoons finely grated ginger
- 3 spring onions, cut into 3cm batons
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, peeled into strips
- ¼ cup chopped roasted peanuts
- ¼ cup coriander leaves, to garnish
- Prepare the noodles according to pack instructions, drain and keep warm.
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a wok over a medium-high heat, add the pork and stir-fry for 3-4 minutes or until browned. Transfer beef to a bowl and keep warm.
- Meanwhile, heat remaining oil over a medium heat, add garlic, ginger and chilli and cook for 1-2 minutes. Add Hoisin, soy and Shaoxing, stirring to combine. Return cooked pork to the wok with noodles, spring onions, cucumber, peanuts, tossing until well coated and warmed through.
- To serve, divide noodles between four bowls and garnish with coriander.
For more recipes visit fantasticsnacks.com.au
© Fantastic Snacks 2016