Noodle and Chicken Larb
- 1 x pkt Fantastic 2 minute noodles
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 500gm chicken mince
- 1 stalk lemon grass, white part finely sliced
- 1 small chilli, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 4 tbsp sweet chilli sauce
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- juice of 1 lime
- 2 tsp brown sugar
- 2 spring onions, finely sliced
- Chilli not in the ingredients list1 cup bean sprouts
- ½ cup fresh coriander leaves
- ½ cup mint leaves
- 1 tbsp finely shredded kaffir lime leaves
- 2 baby Cos lettuce
- Place the noodles in a bowl and add 2 cups hot water, leave to stand for 2 minutes and then drain.
- Heat the oil in a wok over high heat until smoking.
- Add the drained noodles, lemongrass, chilli and garlic; allow to cook in the wok for 2 minutes or until aromatic. Remove from heat.
- Add the chilli sauce, fish sauce, lime juice and brown sugar, stir to combine.
- Set aside to cool slightly.
- Add the spring onion, bean sprouts, fresh herbs and shredded lime leaf to the chicken mix and gently toss through the chicken.
- Spoon into the lettuce leaves and serve.
Add the chicken mince and cook, stirring to break up any lumps, for 5 minutes or until the chicken starts to brown.
For more recipes visit fantasticsnacks.com.au
© Fantastic Snacks 2016