Prawn, Coriander, Chilli, Lime & Peanut Pesto Hokkien Noodles
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 3 minutes
- 350g Fantastic Hokkien thick Fresh Noodles
- 1 clove garlic, roughly chopped
- 1 long red chilli, deseeded and chopped
- 2 cups coriander leaves
- ½ cup roasted peanuts
- 1 ½ tablespoons lime juice
- 1/3 cup peanut oil
- ½ teaspoon fish sauce
- 300g cooked prawns, peeled
- Prepare the noodles according to pack instructions, drain and keep warm in a large mixing bowl.
- Place garlic, chilli, 1 ½ cups coriander, nuts and lime juice together in a food processor and blitz to a fine crumb.
- While the food processor is going, slowly add the oil until the pesto is a smooth paste or to a consistency of your liking.
- Add ¼ cup pesto, cooked prawns and remaining coriander to the noodles, tossing to combine
- Divide noodles between 4 bowls and serve.
NOTE: Remaining pesto can be kept in the fridge for a week and makes a delicious dip.
For more recipes visit fantasticsnacks.com.au
© Fantastic Snacks 2016