Rice cracker and sesame crumbed tuna
- 1 pkt Fantastic Rice Crackers, Original flavour
- 2 tbsp black sesame seeds
- 2 tbsp white sesame seeds
- pinch dried chilli flakes
- 500g piece of tuna, sashimi quality
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- Pickled ginger
- Wakame salad
- Soy sauce
- Lime wedges
- Place the rice crackers in a zip lock bag, seal and pound with a rolling pin to make even sized crumbs. Add the sesame seeds and chilli flakes to the bag of crumbs, seal and shake to mix.
- Trim the tuna to make an even size piece. Rub with the sesame oil and then roll in the crumb mix to coat the surface of the tuna.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a non-stick fry pan to a high heat.
- Cook the tuna for 1½ minutes on each side. Remove from the heat; allow to rest for a few minutes then slice.
- Serve with pickled ginger, soy sauce and wakame salad
For more recipes visit fantasticsnacks.com.au
© Fantastic Snacks 2016