Satay Beef Noodles
Difficulty: Daily cook, a great dish for families
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 12-15 minutes
- 450g Fantastic Hokkien Fresh Noodles
- 2 tbsp peanut oil
- 500g stir-fry beef
- 1 onion, peeled and sliced
- 1 carrot, peeled and julienned
- 1 red capsicum, deseeded and finely sliced
- 125g baby corn, halved lengthways
- 1 bunch bok choy, rinsed & chopped into bite sized pieces
- 2 tbsp roasted peanuts, to garnish
- 4 sprigs fresh coriander, to garnish
- 1 tsp peanut oil
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and sliced
- ½ cup beef stock
- ¼ cup crunchy peanut butter
- ¼ cup sweet chilli sauce
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- Prepare the noodles according to pack instructions, drain and keep warm.
- For the sauce, heat oil in a medium saucepan over a medium heat. Add the garlic and cook for 1 minute. Add stock, peanut butter, sweet chilli sauce, soy sauce and lime juice. Bring mixture to the boil, stirring until smooth, then remove from heat.
- Meanwhile, heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a wok over a medium-high heat. Add beef and stir-fry for 2-3 minutes or until cooked to your liking. Remove from pan.
- Heat remaining oil in the wok, add onion, carrot, capsicum and corn, stir-fry for 2-3 minutes. Add bok choy and 2 tablespoons of water, cover and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the prepared noodles, cooked beef and sauce to the wok, stirring to combine and until heated through.
- To serve, garnish with roasted peanuts and fresh coriander.
For more recipes visit fantasticsnacks.com.au
© Fantastic Snacks 2016