Sichuan Beef, Pumpkin and Sugar Snap Pea Noodle Stir Fry with Spring Onions and Coriander
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
- 350g Fantastic Hokkien Fresh Noodles
- 2 tablespoons peanut oil
- 400g stir-fry beef
- 3 spring onions, cut into 3cm batons
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 stick celery, sliced
- 300g butternut squash, peeled and sliced 3mm thick
- 150g sugar snap peas, trimmed
- ¼ cup beef stock
- ½ cup Sichuan sauce
- 1 tablespoon light soy sauce
- ¼ cup roasted peanuts, chopped
- ¼ cup coriander leaves, to garnish
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds, to garnish
- Prepare the noodles according to pack instructions, drain and keep warm.
- Heat half the oil in a wok over a medium-high heat, add the beef and stir-fry for 2-3 minutes or until browned. Transfer beef to a bowl and keep warm.
- Add remaining oil, spring onions and garlic and stir-fry for 1 minute. Add celery, butternut squash, sugar snap peas and stock, cover and cook for 2-3 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Add noodles, Sichuan sauce, soy, peanuts and return cooked beef to the pan, tossing together until well coated.
- To serve, divide noodles between four bowls and garnish with coriander and sesame seeds.
For more recipes visit fantasticsnacks.com.au
© Fantastic Snacks 2016