Spiced rice cracker dukkah
- 2 tbsp coriander seeds
- 1 tbsp cumin seeds
- ½ packet Fantastic Rice Crackers BBQ flavour
- ¼ cup black sesame seeds
- ½ cup smoked almonds, finely chopped
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp cracked black pepper
- Place the coriander and cumin seeds in a dry frypan over medium heat and dry roast for 3-4 minutes, shaking or stirring constantly.
- Transfer to a mortar and pestle and roughly crush.
- Place the crackers in a zip lock bag and smash with a rolling pin to form small crumbs.
- In a bowl add the spice mix to the Fantastic cracker crumbs, sesame seeds, chopped almonds, salt and pepper.
- Mix together and store in an airtight container or zip lock bag.
- Serve dukkah with wedges of avocado or sprinkle over poached eggs for a spiced crunchy treat.
For more recipes visit fantasticsnacks.com.au
© Fantastic Snacks 2016