Stir Fry Vegetables with Noodles
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
- 3 Cakes Fantastic Instant Noodles
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 carrot, sliced
- 1 cup broccoli, cut
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- 1 1/2 tablespoons cornflour
- 2 tablespoons crunchy peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon oyster sauce
- 2 teaspoons light soy sauce
- 3 cups chicken stock
- 100g snow peas
- Prepare the noodles according to the packet instructions, drain and keep warm.
- Heat oil in wok. Add carrot, stir fry for 1-2 minutes, add broccoli, stir fry for 1-2 minutes, add bean sprouts and snow peas, stir fry for 1 minute.
- In a separate bowl add cornflour, peanut butter, oyster sauce, soy sauce and stock, mix well. Add mixture to the wok with vegetables, stirring until mixture boils and thickens, stir in half the noodles.
- Place remaining noodles on serving plate, topping with the vegetable mixture and serve.
For more recipes visit fantasticsnacks.com.au
© Fantastic Snacks 2016