Sweet Chilli, Ginger and Lemongrass Chicken Mince with Singapore Noodles, Mint, Coriander and Lime
Difficulty: daily cook, a great dish for families
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
- 350g Fantastic Fresh Singapore Noodles
- 1 tbsp peanut oil
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and crushed
- 4cm piece ginger, peeled and grated
- 2 tsp lemongrass, finely chopped
- 600g chicken mince
- 2 tbsp fish sauce
- ¼ cup lime juice
- 1/3 cup Sweet chilli sauce
- 1 tbsp light soy sauce
- 1 tsp white pepper
- ¼ cup mint leaves
- ½ cup coriander leaves
- 2 tbsp crispy fried shallots
- ¼ cup chopped peanuts, roasted
- Prepare the noodles according to pack instructions, drain and keep warm.
- Heat 1 tbsp peanut oil in a wok over a medium-high heat. Add garlic, ginger and lemongrass, stir-fry for 1-2 minutes until fragrant. Add chicken mince and stir-fry for 4-5 minutes or until cooked through.
- Add the prepared noodles, fish sauce, lime juice, sweet chilli sauce, soy sauce and pepper stirring until well combined and heated through.
- Serve noodles garnished with mint, coriander, crispy fried shallots and peanuts.
For more recipes visit fantasticsnacks.com.au
© Fantastic Snacks 2016