Thai Fish Cakes
- 1 x pkt Fantastic 2 minute noodles, soaked and drained
- 200gr skinless salmon
- 1 tbsp red curry paste
- Juice and zest of 1 lime
- 10 green beans, finely sliced
- ½ cup coriander leaves, roughly chopped
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- ½ tsp sesame oil
- 1 egg white, lightly beaten
- Vegetable oil for frying
Sweet chilli sauce, coriander leaves and roasted peanuts ro serve.
- Prepare the noodles according to the packet directions, drain and set aside.
- Place the salmon in a food processor and pulse to roughly mince.
- In a bowl, add the salmon and all the remaining ingredients. With clean hands, knead the mixture till it comes together and then add the egg white and noodles and work lightly to combine.
- Divide the mixture into 12 equal portions and shape into patties.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan and cook the fish cakes over medium heat, 2-3 minutes on each side or till lightly golden.
- Drain on absorbent paper and serve with sweet chilli sauce for dipping and garnish with cucumber, coriander and peanuts.
For more recipes visit fantasticsnacks.com.au
© Fantastic Snacks 2016