Vegetable Laksa with Sweet Potato, Green Beans, Tofu, Bean Sprouts, Coriander, Mint and Spring Onions
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 10 minutes
- 350g Fantastic Hokkien Thin Fresh Noodles
- 2 teaspoons peanut oil
- ¼ cup Laksa paste
- 400ml coconut milk
- 750ml vegetable stock
- 300g sweet potato, peeled and diced into 2cm cubes
- 150g green beans, trimmed
- 100g firm tofu, chopped into 1cm cubes
- 100g bean sprouts
- ½ cup coriander leaves
- 1 red chilli, finely sliced
- 1 spring onion, finely sliced
- crispy fried shallots, to garnish
- 1 lime, quartered
- Prepare the noodles according to pack instructions, drain and keep warm.
- Heat oil in a wok over medium heat. Add Laksa paste and cook for 1-2 minutes until fragrant. Add coconut milk and stock, stirring to combine. Bring to the boil, add sweet potato and cook for 5 minutes or until tender. Add the beans for the final 2 minutes of cooking.
- To serve, divide noodles, tofu, bean sprouts, coriander, chilli and spring onion between four bowls. Evenly divide the sweet potato and green bean broth between the four bowls and garnish with crispy fried shallots. Serve Laksa with a wedge of lime.
For more recipes visit fantasticsnacks.com.au
© Fantastic Snacks 2016