Zucchini, Feta and Mint Fritters
- 2 x pkts Fantastic 2 minute noodles
- 3 eggs
- ½ cup yoghurt
- ½ cup plain flour
- 3 medium zucchini, coarsely grated
- 3 spring onions, finely sliced
- 3 tbsp fresh dill, chopped
- 200 gm feta, roughly chopped
- Salt and cracked pepper to taste
- Olive oil for cooking
- Min leaves, fresh dill
- Lemon and Lime wedges to serve
- 1 cup Greek style yoghurt
- 1 small Lebanese cucumber, diced
- Squeeze of lemon juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp chopped dill
- Pinch grated nutmeg
- Prepare the noodles according to the packet, drain.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, yoghurt and flour. Add the noodles,
zucchini, spring onions, dill and mix together.
- Gently fold through the feta and season to taste.
- In a large frying pan, heat some oil and place large spoonful’s of the mixture into the pan, cook over medium heat till golden, then turn.
- Remove from the pan when cooked and place onto a tray lined with kitchen paper. Repeat the process till all the mixture used.
- To make the dressing: mix all the ingredients together.
- Serve with Tzatziki dressing, fresh herbs and wedges of lemon and lime on the side.
For more recipes visit fantasticsnacks.com.au
© Fantastic Snacks 2016