Recipe courtesy of Sarah’s Spoonful
|2||10 min||10 min||Easy|
1. Prepare the Fantastic Hokkien Thin Noodles according to pack directions, drain and set aside.
2. Add oil to a medium saucepan and add ginger, garlic and spring onions. Saute until slightly golden and fragrant.
3. Add the zucchini, carrot and laksa paste to the pot and cook on medium heat for 30 seconds.
4. Add 2 cups of water and the coconut milk, bring to the boil and then simmer for 5 minutes.
5. Add the broccolini and prawns and cook for another five minutes until prawns are cooked through.
6. Add the drained Fantastic Hokkien Thin noodles to the pot and stir.
7. Ladle into bowls and serve topped with lime, coriander and sesame seeds.