Recipe courtesy of Cheri Tu
|3||10 min||10 min||Easy|
1. Prepare the Fantastic Hokkien Noodles, according to package instructions, drain, rise well with cold water and then set aside
2. In the meantime, combine all of the sauce ingredients into a small bowl and whisk well.
3. Add a splash of cooking oil into a large wok or fry-pan over high heat. Add in the onion, garlic, and ginger and fry for one minute until fragrant.
4. Add in the carrot, capsicum and a few tbsp of water and fry for two minutes
5. Add in the tofu puffs, Asian greens and Fantastic Hokkien Noodles and stir fry for one minute.
6. Give the sauce another quick whisk to combine the ingredients, then pour into the pan and cook for another 1-2 minutes until glossy and thickened.
7. Turn off the heat then add in a splash of sesame oil. Divide into three bowls and garnish with sesame seeds, green onion, fresh chilli and chilli oil (to taste).